Send us your refurbished new sling images of your furniture HERE so that other customers may see what your material looks like on frame. Thanks
Clicking on a Fabric Below will give a close view of the Fabric Color / Texture and Weave. The majority of these materials are infused with Microban® antimicrobial product protection, helping to provide an additional level of cleanliness protection that won’t wash or wear away for the lifetime of the fabric. Microban protection inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew and works continuously, keeping the materials cleaner and preventing product deterioration. These product are GREENGUARD® certified.
To receive samples of materials (4 per request), please email your request and address to CustomerService@SFPatioFurniture.com
* The Following Materials are Available for both Steel Framed Glove Slings and Aluminum Slings *
All Glove Slings come with a Binding Material that encompasses the entire perimeter of the sling seating. This is more-less a dressing so that on the back side, none or little of the material cut edge is noticed. We place the best option binding on each material and it is not optional.
* The Following Materials are Available for Aluminum Slings ONLY *
A number of customers have asked, and we have listened. No doubt, we should have done this a long, long time ago, but better late than never. It is one thing to see a swatch square of material and another thing to see the material on a frame. Beginning July 2017, we are asking customers who desire, to email in images of their furniture with a recently ordered material so that others may get an idea of the "look". This is a service for the next customer. To help us out, please click HERE to email us. Click HERE to see images sent in. Thanks.
- National Fire Protection Association, NFPA No. 101, Life Safety Code, Class A Rating. Tested in accordance to ASTM E84-07, Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Material.
- California Tech Bulletin 117, Section E, Commercial Standard CS-191-53, Class 1
- Federal Motor Vehicles Safety Standards, Section 571.302, Standard Number 302 (FMVSS 302), Flammability of Interior Materials
Samsonite Furniture and Samsonite Patio Furniture are registered trademarks of the Samsonite Corporation. All credit is given to Samsonite Corporation for all drawings, images, and training that made Samsonite Patio Furniture the Premier Furniture Line in the World for over 50 years.